Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lakeland Chamber of Commerce



















The Lakeland Chamber of Commerce is located in an attractive old Spanish style building. This photo is taken from close to the swan in yesterday's photo. I often like framing my views with trees and such.

I have been in some chambers where I have been ignored even when someone was sitting at the front desk. At the Lakeland Chamber of Commerce I've always been warmly greeted every time I've gone in, even if no one was at the front desk! They have always been most helpful, the chamber here is clearly staffed by people who love their city and welcome people to it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the note David. Its a great shot. Mind if I repost on our blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, you are most welcome to use it. Please just credit it link back back here.

    Thanks,

    David

    ReplyDelete